We’re ready to assist you 24/7.
We have a dedicated 24-hour, 7-days-a-week Technical Support Hotline, 1-800-INDE NOW (1-800-463-3669). This expert team of technicians will assist in diagnosing any problem with your product over the phone and outline the steps to be taken to resolve it. If your problem involves more than phone support, we can help in one of the following ways:
- Customer Self Service: Several component parts do not require installation by a customer engineer. We can ship the part(s) directly to you with step-by-step instructions on installing the part(s).
- For warranty parts, you will receive the part(s) within 3 business days at our expense.
- For non-warranty parts, you will receive the part(s) within 5 business days with your choice to expedite shipping for an additional cost.
- Field Service: For more complex service, a trained customer engineer will install the part(s) and service the product at the location that is most convenient for you. (Field Service is available Monday through Friday, 9a.m-5p.m local time, excluding public holidays.)
- Standard Field Service response: Our goal is to make sure your iBOT® Mobility System is up and running within 6 business days for warranty* and non-warranty repairs. If you choose to expedite service to guarantee that your chair is working within 4 business days, there is an additional cost for shipping and service.
- * If you are under warranty and your iBOT® Mobility System is non-operational, service will be expedited at no cost to you.
(Note: For non-warranty service, the timeframe starts upon receipt of payment.)
In accordance with the December 2008 announcement to cease Sales & Marketing activities on the iBOT® Mobility System, Service and Technical Support will continue to be available through December 31, 2013, at which time the company will close.